2020 Alaska State Convention
Won’t you join us?
“I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.”
- NFB Applauds US Civil Rights Commission Report
- Support groups for September
- Applying for Absentee Ballot to vote in November 3 General Election
- Alaska NFB 2020 Scholarship Finalist
Join the NFB of Alaska Mailing List to automatically receive all Alaska NFB news and resources. Your email address will not be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono presents the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He discusses the importance of voting, this year's Meet the Blind Month with an important gift match campaign with Vispero, an update on the PAC, and more.
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 63, No. 9, October 2020 Illustration: Sometimes We Can Solve Problems Where We Live Meet the Blind Month 2020 by Liz Wisecarver Leveraging the Power of the Americans with Disabilities Act to Secure Our Right to Live in the […]
Guide dog Resources
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Free Slate and Stylus
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Deaf Blind Resources
Publications and Media
Annual Presidential Reports
Resolutions by Year
Annual Banquet Speeches