2021 Alaska State Convention, October 15-16
Won’t you join us?
“I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.”
Join the NFB of Alaska Mailing List to automatically receive all Alaska NFB news and resources. Your email address will not be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.
National President’s Message
- President Mark Riccobono delivers presidential release #508 before a live virtual audience. He provides perspective regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and announces the rebrand for our important October campaign formally known as Meet the Blind Month. We are […]
- President Riccobono delivers the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He provides details regarding the national convention, Meet the Blind Month, American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults Braille calendars, advocacy updates, and more. Helpful links: 2021 National […]
- President Riccobono delivers the presidential release before a live virtual audience.
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 64, No. 8, August-September 2021 > Contents > > Illustration: Career Mentoring Takes Spot for First Event at Jernigan > Institute Since the Doors Opened > > The 2021 Convention Roundup > by Gary Wunder > > Presidential Report […]
- Vol. 64, No. 7, July 2021 Contents Illustration: A Toy Story at Jernigan Institute Top Legal Terms Our Readers Might Want to Know by Valerie Yingling Rise Up! by Ronza Othman The NFB Science and Engineering Division and the NFB […]
- Vol. 64, No. 6, June 2021 Contents Illustration: Preparation and Practice to Break Record The 2021 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind on Track to be Bigger and Better than Ever by John Berggren National Federation of the […]
Guide dog Resources
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Free Slate and Stylus
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Deaf Blind Resources
Publications and Media
Annual Presidential Reports
Resolutions by Year
Annual Banquet Speeches