2020 Alaska State Convention
Won’t you join us?
“I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.”
- NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader
- 2021 Scholarship Program-Applications Open
- Jeopardy! Online Test Accessible to the Blind
- NFB Applauds US Civil Rights Commission Report
Join the NFB of Alaska Mailing List to automatically receive all Alaska NFB news and resources. Your email address will not be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono delivers the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He provides updates regarding COVID-19, Global Accessibility Awareness Day, national convention, and more. This release also includes an update from the Survivor Task Force.
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 64, No. 5, May 2021 Contents Illustration: Doing Our Part to Conquer the Pandemic Open Letter on Safety and Support Progress by Mark Riccobono A Virtual Welcome to Maryland by Chris Danielsen, Sherria Young-Smith, and […]
Guide dog Resources
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Free Slate and Stylus
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Deaf Blind Resources
Publications and Media
Annual Presidential Reports
Resolutions by Year
Annual Banquet Speeches